- The function reference file is located in
The Dynamixel SDK example code for Python uses the library files(.dll for Windows) built in C language.
Each released Dynamixel SDK have latest library files in
[DynamixelSDK folder]/c/build/mac/libdxl_mac_c.dylib which were built by its own source code.
- Modify library file path, considering your platform.
- Adjust the values surrounded with red circle to proper value as shown in the comment.
read_write.pyby double click
- Or run it manually through command prompt, using
- Console window will show the results