RC-200 supports IR communication with controller.
- Start the CM-50 controller with Manage Mode.
- Press and hold down
↲button for 5 seconds until
9buttons on RC-200 light up.
- Select the channel to use(1 ~ 25), then enter the channel number from RC-200.
- Press the
↲button to save the channel setting.
- Three beeps will sound consecutively if RC-200 is succesfully connected to the controller.
- To set the channel as 7:
- To set the channel as 11:
To set the channel as 25:
NOTE: Channels can be set from 1 to 25.
- Turn off the controller and press the red button 5 times to control the robot.
- After setting the channel, press
↲button to lock the channel button.
(Auto-locks in 3 seconds after the channel is set .)
- Press down both the to unlock the channel buttons
4buttons will blink when unlocked
V button to check the current channel using the blinking LED. .
1button blinks 2 times consecutively)
Press the channel button or
↲ button. If LED of
↲ button blinks 5 times consecutively, you are advised to replace the batteries.
Precaution: Please remove batteries from RC-200 when it is not in use. Be aware that removing batteries will reset the communication channel to 1.
See Straightness Tuning.