How can I check which DYNAMIXEL servos are compatible with my controller?
See the Controller Compatibility Chart for information on DYNAMIXEL controller compatibility.
How can I use my DYNAMIXEL servos with Arduino?
- The [OpenRB-150] and OpenCR 1.0 microcontrollers are compatible with the Arduino IDE and support the DYNAMIXEL2Arduino library for DYNAMIXEL control.
- Arduino Uno and MKR format boards are also compatible with DYNAMIXEL servos through the use of the DYNAMIXEL Shield and DYNAMIXEL MKR Shield accessories.
How do I configure a Zigbee wireless communication module?
Our Zigbee wireless module set up video provides a walkthrough of Zigbee setup and configuration.
Help! I can’t control my robot using a wireless remote!
- Wired connections to take priority over wireless communications. Disconnect any wired controller connections before testing wireless control.
- Wireless communication may not function properly if there is insufficient power supply to your robot, ensure that your batteries are fully charged and that no wires are loose.
- Check all cables connecting your wireless adapter to your robot, and ensure that no connections are loose and that no wires have been cut or damaged.
- Confirm that your wireless adapter is securely mounted to the robot. An unsecured adapter may move or come loose during operation and disconnect your robot from wireless control.
- Confirm that the indicator LED on your controller and wireless adapter are both on to ensure a reliable wireless connection.
- If all the steps above don’t work, repeat the inital setup process for your wireless adapter to ensure proper configuration.
I want to pair my ROBOTIS BT-210 Module with a PC.
Instructions on pairing a BT-210 module with a PC are available on our legacy forum