Which Controller uses protocol 1.0/2.0?
Please refer to protocol compatibility table to check information.
What controller be compatible with Arduino and recommended?
How do I configure a Zigbee? (pairing, broadcasting mode)
Watch this video : FAQ-Wireless module(ZIGBEE) set up
I can’t get the remote controller or wireless communication.
- If the controller has a PC connector connected onto it, the PC communication becomes priority. Please disconnect the PC connector from the controller and try again.
- Wireless communication may not function properly if there is insufficient power supply. Please check the power supply.
- Please check that there aren’t any wires cut or snapped on the IR receiver, Zigbee, or Bluetooth. If there is a problem with the cable, please purchase a new one from ROBOTIS Shop.
- In case of Bluetooth or Zigbee, please check that the module is properly mounted on the controller. -> Mounting the wireless module on RC-100
- Please check if the Zigbee or Bluetooth LED is turned on when connected to a controller.
- If all the steps above don’t work, please test the communication for IR/Zigbee/Bluetooth.
I want to Pair the ROBOTIS BT-210 Module with your PC
Please refer to here
How to change the BT-210 pairing PIN code
Please refer to the pages below if you want to change the PIN code for your BT-210.
1) Download and install the OpenCM IDE at the DOWNLOAD CENTER.
2) Referring to the e-Manual -> Download the “f_SerialUSB_Serial2_Converter” example
-> Refer to the section (5) AT Command. Change pin code in the e-Manual