Congratulations on purchasing THORMANG.
THORMANG will lead you to the robot world with virtually unlimited research possibilities and opportunities.
Read this guide thouroughly before getting with THORMANG.
THOR (Tactical Hazardous Operations Robot) is an affordable, full size humanoid robot platform with advanced computational power, sophisticated sensors, high payload capacity, and dynamic motion abilities to enable many exciting researches and educational activities.
- THORMANG3(fully-assembled) × 1
- Battery packs(in robot) × 1
- Battery charger × 1
- Wrench set × 1
- Screwdrivers × 2
- Spare cables
- Spare bolts and nuts
- USB ×1
- Carrying Case × 1
- Carabiner and rope × 2
- Lift × 1
- Wireless (D-Link DIR-806A) × 1
|Actuator||200W x 10 / 100W x 11 / 20W x 8|
|Computer||Intel® NUC with Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
(DDR4 RAM 8GB / M.2 SSD 128GB) x2
|Wireless router||Dlink DIR-806A x 1|
|Sensor||Logitech C920 HD Camera x 1
Intel Realsense(Option) x 1
Hokuyo UTM-30LX-EW(Option) x 1
F/T: ATi Mini58-SI-2800-120 x 2
IMU: MicroSrain 3DM-GX4-25 x 1
|Battery||22V, 22000mA x 1
18.5V, 11000mA x 1
The followings are source code development environments.
- OS : Linux (Ubuntu LTS 64-bit) with ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Compiler : GNU project C and C++ Compiler
- Programming Language : C++
ROBOTIS is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from any accidents caused by user’s negligence.
- Read the instructions carefully before getting started.
- Parental guide is necessary for users under 15 years old.
- Do not use tools other than those provided in the kit.
- Keep away from the action radius of the robot when the robot is moving.
- Prevent from getting your fingers stuck in any moving parts.
- Do not keep the robot near water, heat, or fire.
- Do not use batteries or chargers other than provided in the kit.
- Gears must be replaced after long excessive use.