What Software, DYNAMIXEL and Parts are compatible with my own controller?
How to download Task Code to my controller?
- See Download Task Code.
How the X-series can communicate with dynamixel with protocol 1.0?
Users can select DYNAMIXEL Protocol 1.0 and Protocol 2.0 when using X-series. Even if Protocol 1.0 is selected, Protocol 2.0 Control Table will be used. It is recommended to use an identical protocol version for multiple DYNAMIXEL’s.
TIP : MX-series DYNAMIXEL except MX-12W can be upgraded to Control Table 2.0 for the new firmware features, new control table, and “Protocol Version” parameter for Communication Protocol flexibility.
What is RoboPlus?
RoboPlus (1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0), which is also called R+, is software tool to provide diverse features, such as programming (R+ Task), 3D motion design tool (R+ Motion), and product manager tool for a firmware recovery/update and control table (R+ Manager).
- R+ Task 3.0 is software in which R+ Task 2.0 (a programming tool) and R+ Motion 2.0 (3D Motion desgin tool) are integrated.
- See Product Compatibility Guide, and choose the right software which is compatible with your controller in use.
What is the meaning of error codes when I use R+ Task 1.0
- See Error Messages.
What shall I do if the rule check error shows up while I am writing RoboPlus Task code?
- See Rule Check.
Why joints on the robot in use get loose while I make the motions.
How can I develop a firmware for the controller by myself using C Language?
- Embedded C can be used to develop its own programming.
|CM-510 / 700||Downlaod SDK file|
|CM-530||Download SDK file|
I want to develop software to communicate with RoboPlus Task code.
- See Zigbee SDK..
I want to use DYNAMIXEL with an development environment.
- DYNAMIXEL SDK is a standard programming library to develop S/W controls DYNAMIXEL.
How to use multiple Zigbees communication?
Are ROBOTIS products RoHS compliant?
Where can I download the drawings for ROBOTIS products?
- See Download Center
- A most product manual provides drawings for frame parts, a controller. See its own product e-manual, and download the drawings.
What is stall torque?
What is the difference between normal horns and thrust horns?
How much is N.m when converted to kgf.cm?
I want to check the controller and dynamixel.
- See Selfcheck.