Edit on GitHub
- We are happy to announce a new ROS book: “ROS Robot Programming, A Handbook is written by TurtleBot3 Developers”. This book has been published in Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese. It contains the following:
- ROS Kinetic Kame: Basic concept, instructions and tools
- How to use sensor and actuator packages on ROS
- Embedded board for ROS: OpenCR
- SLAM & Navigation with TurtleBot3
- How to program a delivery robot using ROS Java
- OpenManipulator simulation using MoveIt! and Gazebo
- Please refer to this book for more information on ROS, SLAM, and Navigation that are not covered in this e-manual. You can download the pdf of this book.
- Topic Monitor: Display all the topics of TurtleBot3 using Topic Monitor plugin of RQT.
- Teleoperation: Control the TurtleBot3 using wireless devices such as PS3, XBOX 360, ROBOTIS RC100 and etc.
- Basic Examples: It contains various basic examples such as the following.
- Move using Interative Marker on RViz
- Move and Stop using LDS
- Move to goal position
- Move to custom routes
- Additional Sensors: Let’s use IR sensor, ultrasonic sensor, switch, etc. in OpenCR of TurtleBot3.